Thursday, March 20, 2008

Who wears short skirts?

The Beverly does. That's right - Beverly. When reading the manual, I've learned that the BV in the BV 250 stands for Beverly. And the skirt she's wearing - the slip cover from Vespa of the Ozarks. With the optional trunk on the back, the cover doesn't come down as far as it normally would. You could even call it a high-water cover.

And high water would be right. The photo is sunny, but it was before the nearly foot of rain we experienced over 3 days! I took the Saturn back and forth to work. I missed riding at lunch the most. I'd be at work and think "Ah lunch, a quick ride around town to break up the day...oh yeah, rain."

We're back to full sunshine. Robin and I have two road trips on the books for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment