Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cool New "Stickers"

Weather Underground makes Weather.com look like Playskool. I've added two of their cool new "stickers" to the right pane. I actually checked them this morning, pre-ride. I'm glad I did because it was below freezing when I was expecting well above. Scarf and pants today. By lunch, it was no helmet around downtown. Speedometer went out! I'll take it in for a look-see tomorrow.

Our building security guard and fellow cyclist, Jose Murillo, admired the BV after work today. He knows his bikes, so his compliments gave me a good feeling about the purchase. He's also going to start running off the "cages" parking in the motorcycle parking lot now that riding season is here.

Can we believe that I've all ready logged over 300 miles on the new ride? It's because I take it everywhere. It took 23 days on the Met'.

Robin and I went to Gentry Sunday. We even brought the dog. I probably shouldn't have, but we used his car seat harness to attach him to Robin's new jacket and then zipped him inside her coat. I didn't feel safe like that, so we ratchet strapped his old pet carrier to the back for the ride home. The dog didn't like that but it was a lot safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment