Friday, April 25, 2008

Mile 1000

Well, mile 400 on the new odometer. Since it was reset to zero with the replacement dash panel at the 600 mile service. I can't believe I've logged 1K on the BV and 2,500+ on both scooters combined!

Speaking of the Met', I ran into Mrs. Z at lunch today and she said it was sold yesterday. Circle of life, I guess.

We've had three more days of rain this week and I rode every day but one, and that day it didn't rain. Go figure. Luckily the storms have come while I'm indoors working and calm down when I'm traveling. I stay a lot drier on the 250. I think the windshield has a lot to do with it.

Yellow pollen season has begun and the Bev gets coated overnight. I'm going to have to build in some wipe down time in the mornings.

Fueled up today. Couldn't help but catch the previous driver's total...


And here's mine.

My barbershop was saying that gas will hit $4/ga in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment